Conference & Business Venue
Copper Grove BandonIdeal for Breakfast Briefings, Conferences & Business lunches, Copper Grove’s central location offers easy access to all major routes leading into and out of surround towns, villages and Cork City itself and is only a short journey from Cork Airport. At Copper Grove our aim is to coordinate and develop an event to suit your business and brand’s needs. Tailored unique packages are designed to suit your budget and audience. Dietary requirements are met and make your business conference or event run smooth. Organising a conference, meeting or training event can be challenging enough without the added headache of trying to find the perfect venue. To make it a bit easier here are 10 requirements for choosing the right venue that your delegates will love and why Copper Grove is the obvious choice!
1. Accessible LocationCopper Grove is ideally located in the heart of Bandon town along the N71 and is easily reached from Cork City and Cork Airport.
2. Meeting Rooms with Natural Daylight and Bright DecorOur bright filled rooms are tastefully decorated providing the perfect setting for your meeting.
3. Air ConditioningOur conference rooms are equipped with air conditioning so your delegates won't be too hot or too cold!
4. High Speed WifiSuper-fast broadband is accessible throughout Copper Grove so whether you need it for work in one of the meeting rooms or to show your friend a funny cat video during lunch, you can browse the net at your leisure.
5. Quality EquipmentQuality audio-visual equipment, adaptors, projectors, screens, flip charts, extension leads and bins are available for each meeting room.
6. Dedicated Point of Contact from the HotelAll meeting organisers are dedicated a point of contact to confirm arrangements and make sure that everything runs smoothly during your conference.
7. Comfortable Chairs and Tables for DelegatesOur rooms are designed with comfort in mind in order to ensure the best possible experience for conference delegates.
8. Pens and Paper ProvidedWe understand that productivity and functionality is key, so pens and paper are provided for each delegate.
9. Electrical SocketsIn the event that an attendee needs to charge their laptop or phone there are a plentiful supply of sockets in all meeting rooms to keep your delegates fully charged and reduce time wastage.
10. Quality CateringKeep your delegates perked up with our premium tea and coffee. Fresh fruit, biscuits and pastries are all available to order and make sure to enjoy lunch. We also cater for dietary requirements, so let us know of any specifications and we will make sure everyone is catered for.
Please see what people are saying about Copper Grove now at Google Reviews!.
I cannot praise this establishment enough. They catered for a large crowd of family and friends and they were so organised and professional. The food was top class and the staff were so respectful considering the occasion. Would highly recommend this restaurant & bar not...More
This was my first visit to the Copper Grove and it will not be my last. This place is amazing! I learned of it by word of mouth from a friend who had eaten there. I visited there with my mother around 7:30pm on a...More
We visited a very busy copper grove for a Xmas party. The food was excellent and great service. There was three other large parties going on at the same time as ours and the food and service was still perfect. Good value and a great...More